Time: 12:00 p.m.
Date: September 23, 2018
Meeting Location: Waianae Boat Harbor
- Club Member
- Regular Guest
This new event for our dive buddies is sure to catch your breath! Take this opportunity to try your skills of freediving with our skilled instructors. Freediving is about inward power, discipline, and control. If you’ve always wanted to enter the underwater world quietly, on your own terms, staying as long as your breath allows, then freediving is for you!
What you get on this experience:
- Freediving Gear Rental – Long blade fins, a low volume mask, and free diving snorkel
- Short briefing on freediving – Freediving instructor introduces the sport of freediving and it’s techniques
- In water instruction – Get a one hour in water lesson from our freediving instructor
- 2-hour practice – Freedive at a shallow reef site (buddy system is required and will be apart of your instruction)
- Safety Equipment and Target Depth plate will be in place to measure your success
The max depth of this experience will be 40ft, with depth plates at 20ft- and 30ft set up for you to try.