Discover your inner hero! Learn emergency procedures and rescue strategies through online and in-person courses.
What will you do?
- Learn about deep diving and execute a deep adventure dive
- Learn to navigate underwater
- Choose from three other adventure dives
- Learn to plan dives
What will you need?
- Course materials
- Basic scuba equipment
- Personal mask, snorkel, and fins
- Dive knife
- Specialized equipment depending on your dives
Advance your scuba diving skills with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification. When you join us, we help you develop your understanding of diving and build the confidence to take on more advanced dives. This is an all-inclusive scuba diving experience with two certified boat dives, rental gear, eLearning, instruction, and certification fees.
Included in this Honolulu Advanced Open Water Diver course are five adventurous scuba dives under the direct supervision of the instructor, like deep, drift, boat, and wreck dives, as well as the useful navigation dives at some at our favorite Oahu dive sites .
These required five scuba dives can be completed on two charters at our Hawaii dive shops. However, you can add an additional boat charter for just $60 and space your scuba diving out. Also, each dive in the Advanced Open Water PADI Course counts towards “Dive One” of the corresponding specialty PADI certification. You may be able to finish a whole specialty course on your sixth dive of your Advanced scuba diving course, which we can provide you a prorated discount on if you so desire.
Contact us to receive your PADI eLearning codes to complete your book work and exams online before the course.
- eLearning: Knock out the knowledge portion on your own time with PADI eLearning. Read the materials and take the tests online before meeting with your instructor to review.