The Oahu Scuba Diving Club is the only dive club you NEED to join. My name is Matt Zimmerman, I own Island Divers Hawaii, Honolulu Scuba Company, and Oahu Dolphin Divers and I’m writing this page to tell you why you should choose to join the Oahu Scuba Diving Club!
Our roots are a dive club. The dive businesses grew from this dive club. I believe that by taking care of the local dive community with a wide variety of diving events, at great rates – that the local community will, in turn, take care of us. They will recommend the club to their friends and bring their visiting friends and family diving with us. Our dive club is our extended Ohana, and we are thankful for that extended family!
Since the Oahu Dive Club runs out of three different businesses, we get to utilize multiple dive boats in a variety of locations. We’ll never put you on a random dive charter boat!
We have 2 dive boats in Hawaii Kai at the Island Divers Store: the Sea Fox and the Dive Barge.
We have 3 dive boats in Kewalo Basin run by Honolulu Scuba Company: the Enzo, the Moe Mac, and the Sea Hound.
We have 1 dive boat in Waianae which is run by Oahu Dolphin Divers: the South Seas II.
The state of Hawaii permitting, we will reposition one of these boats to the North Shore sometime during the summer and do exploration for 2 weeks, 3 weekends.
Memberships cost $99 a year, $75 for second family member and free to dependents beyond the first. Open to Oahu residents and military only.
Weekly events all year long!
- Shore diving & freediving events
- Schedule club dedicated boat dives
- Inter-island dive charters
- Social only events
- Scheduled store specific sales and manufacturer representative Meet and Greet with great buying incentives
- Dive travel social events with past and upcoming trip information and picture sharing presentations
- Discounted special events – Easter Egg Hunt Dive, Women’s Dive Day, 4th of July Fireworks cruise, Whale Watching cruise, Haunted Halloween Wreck Dive, Christmas Day Dive, and more!
- Monthly Reef cleanup dives in Partnership with Ocean Defenders Alliance
A club with great benefits!
- $35 off any daily boat charter dive trips, including tanks and weights (as of 12/17 this would make a two tank boat dive with own gear $64). You can dive anytime, any day, any charter at dive club rates. If you are an active diver, this is the club for you!
- Book any friend anytime, at $15 off normal dive rates.
- Access to the best line up of club events of any club. Imitation is a form of flattery, and we are flattered often. But we’ve got the boats, staff, and dedication to the local diver that cannot be matched.
- Weekly newsletter with reminders of upcoming special events.
- 20% off annual regulator services
- Got a school, church or nonprofit that wants to do a sunset cruise? Its free and I’ll run it personally if I’m available. We’ve been giving back to the community for years, and we plan on keeping that tradition alive.