Take the next step! Advance your scuba diving skills another level with this course.
What will you do?
- Learn how to self-rescue
- Learn to recognize and manage stress in other divers
- Become familiar with emergency procedures and equipment
- Learn to rescue unresponsive and panicked divers
What will you need?
- Course materials
- Basic scuba equipment
- Personal mask, snorkel, and fins
- Pocket mask
This PADI rescue course is the most challenging, yet most rewarding of all PADI courses. You become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During our Honolulu PADI course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills that might arise while SCUBA diving.
You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months. You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course. This course requires the diver to complete 10 skills and two open water scenarios. It can be completed in three days. One day will be academics, and the final two days will be practical application in the water.
Contact us to receive your PADI eLearning codes to complete your book work and exams online before the course.
We offer two ways to handle the knowledge development portion of the class.
- Classroom: This option is perfect for those who prefer a structured classroom environment.
- eLearning: Knock out the knowledge portion on your own time with PADI eLearning. Read the materials and take the tests online before meeting with your instructor to review.