Choose from Group Certification, anytime scheuduled semi-private, or private scuba certification courses.
Live your dream with Honolulu Scuba Company!
Available Days: every day
Boat Departure Time: 8:00 a.m & 12:30 p.m. (certified and non certified divers)
Duration: 4 hours on boat
Included: instructor supervision with 2 people max, and scuba gear rental, in water training dive, then a full length fun dive at the lava tubes with green sea turtles. You can dive with your certified friends on this trip.
- Certified Diver (own gear)
- Non-Certified Diver (DSD)
Checkoff some great bucket list items: explore a lave tube, underwater, go scuba dive with a green sea turtle!
Oahu is a great place to learn to scuba dive. There is abundant sea life and thriving reefs, an amazing place get the hang of breathing underwater! While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving or Try Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. Discover your love for scuba diving on Oahu with this fantastic introductory course! You may also have heard of this as an “intro dive, try dive, or resort course”.
To sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in good physical health.
Live Your Dream
Take your dream vacation to the next level and try scuba diving in Hawaii. With our Discover Scuba Diving program you don’t need to commit to a long certification program. First time divers attend a short academic session at our dive shop in Honolulu, followed by in-water practice, and a guided scuba tour by one of our friendly, professional instructors.
4 Reasons to Discover Scuba with Us:
- Equipment: Our equipment is replaced annually with new state of the art dive equipment, including dive computers free of charge.
- Experience: Our scuba instructors dive just about every day. They not only know the waters surrounding Honolulu, but also how to safely instruct non-divers in the water.
- Standards: We adhere to the strict standards of our certification organizations.
- Fun: We love what we do, and we want to show off our beautiful island. Come with us, and you’ll see more than just sand!